Cluttered - Does your home need help?
I can declutter your home in Perth or you can DIY with a little guidance. Simple practical steps to plan, sort, organise, store, rearrange, tweak and get the happy home.
Do you or someone you know need help?
FIFO - Fly In & Fly Out of the House Families (Marianne Shenton)
- In a Muddle - Someone who has been organised but needs a helping hand to get the areas back in order
- Busy - Time poor
- Ill health
- A Home with adult children
- A Home with an aged parent
- Home alone - lonely and little incentive to spend time keeping rooms in order
- Young professional with a baby
- A Professional that stays at work - avoids going home to the children because of the "5-6 pm chaos"
- Get started on sorting photos
- Or just want to put "Your Home on a diet"
You will see positive results in the 1st Session and be motivated to keep sorting. Change your lifestyle.
An organised home is a happy home
Questions you were afraid to ask! Don't "Struggle n Juggle" all the time.
I show people in simple steps, how to create order and then store what they want.
Group Organising Sessions just for you or others too!
Book a Group Organising Session Click here to contact Marianne.
Some Topics -
An organised home is a happy home!
- DYI decluttering & Organising
- Recycling into & out of your home
- I was Organised! Help, No more Muddle!
Decluttering your home. From the front door to the shed.
- Planning to Downsize?
- Hoarding - Beyond the letterbox
Marianne's presentations at Librarys started in 2008. Thank you to the support of the Library community in educating the public on Organising, Time Management, Decluttering, Downsizing, Hoarding & Collecting.